We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Retail Sales Associate to join our team. Job responsibilities include providing excellent customer service as well as other retail store tasks that come up.
This role offers ~20 hours per week and will primarily be at our gift shop Friday - Sunday.
- Ensure that customers feel cared for by greeting and assisting them and answering their questions
- Ensure that store is clean, well organized, properly stocked, and that products are meticulously displayed
- Ringing up sales including credit card and cash transactions
- Prepare for opening and closing the store
- Able to provide a warm and welcoming environment to customers
- Able to handle critical customer situations with ease
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal one-on-one, team, and partnership skills
- Seeks out feedback and is excited about self-growth and improvement within the context of the job
- Resourceful problem-solver and strong ability to resolve or smooth issues in the moment
- Must pay strong attention to detail and have excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage a variety of projects simultaneously, and ability to work in an interruption-prone environment.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- 1+ years of retail sales experience
- Experience working in a small, independent store
- Experience with POS software/systems
- Proficient with Mac OS
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Some lifting and carrying up to 40 lbs.
- Standing, kneeling
- Standing for long periods of time
- Climbing stairs
- Walking, moving quickly
- Typing, writing, reading
- Seeing, hearing and speaking, both nearby and at a distance
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Put “Sales Associate” in the subject line of your email.
We thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with us here at Cameron Marks. We will consider every applicant, but we will only reply to applications that we feel are a good match.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Rare Device is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.