We are offering in-store appointments and walk-ins based on availability.
If we are at full capacity (8 people) you are more than welcome to wait til someone leaves. xo
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Clay pot - should be seasonsed before first use.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- 2-rice cup size (can cook up to 2 rice cups (or 1.5 US cups) of uncooked rice.
- 8.5" x 10.75" x 6"h (including handles and lid).
- 1 qt capacity. 50 fl oz.
- Unit includes dome lid, inner lid, base, stone trivet, and rice paddle.
- Weighs 6.5 lbs (not including stone trivet)
- For gas stove top (not electric or induction)
- Oven safe up to 500℉ (no microwave)
- Hand wash only
While Kamado-san is particularly designed for making premium-quality rice, this beautiful donabe can also be used for other purposes, such as making soup, stew or hot pot. (You don't need to use the inner lid.)
Crafted by Nagatani-en Iga-ware Pottery, established in 1832, a kiln that produces an array of fun clay pots for every occasion. With “making products we truly want to use” as its motto, the company is devoted to creating objects that are in step with the times, always taking into account evolving cultural trends and lifestyles. Made in Mie, Japan.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Donabe | Clay Rice Cooker 50 Fl oz