WED - FRI // 11 AM - 4 PM
SAT & SUN // 11 AM - 5 PM
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Japanese Folding Knife | Black Handle | Large
Dimensions | Large : 3. 3/4" Closed
Materials | Blade: Japanese White Paper Steel | Handle: Stainless Steel
The handle is made from a folded sheet of black stainless steel and has kanjis (Japanese lettering) stamped into the side. The black stainless steel handle also hides the 3" white steel blade perfectly when closed.
Characteristics of a Higonokami knife:
- The handle is made of a folded casing of brass, steel, or titanium, stamped with Japanese Kanji characters that shows the name of the maker and the steel type of the blade.
- The presence of a Chikiri (the lever at the end of the blade) The lack of a locking system.
- The fact that the blade completely disappears in the handle when the blade is closed. Note that the length of the blade is traditionally measured from the point to the Chikiri (lever).
- The actual cutting edge is much shorter (65 mm with a 90 mm blade).
- Blade Length: 3"
- Cutting Edge: 3"
- Closed Length: 3-3/4"
- Overall Length: 6-3/4"
- Blade Thickness: 0.13"
- Handle Thickness: 0.26"
- Blade Finish: Brushed Satin
- Blade Type: Tanto
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Made in Japan
Available in size large. Also available in size Large in silver chrome titanium and three sizes in brass.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Japanese Folding Knife | Black Handle | Large