WED & THU // 11 AM - 4 PM
FRI - SUN // 11 AM - 5 PM
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Made from linen (53%) and cotton (47%) blend
- Stone washed for maximum softness
Linen items can be both hand washed and machine washed - either of these methods are fine and won’t stretch or shrink your linens. If you do experience damage during wash, it may be related to the quality of the fabric or chemicals involved.
1. Separate white, dark, and colored linens. For best results, wash separately from other fabrics.
2. Wash in lukewarm water (<40°C/104°F). High temperatures may cause shrinkage of up to 10% and weaken the linen fiber.
3. Use the gentle machine cycle and don’t overload your washing machine.
4. Use mild detergent formulated for delicate fabrics. Don't bleach.
- Hand wash
1. Fill a small container (bucket or sink) with lukewarm water and add about a teaspoon of mild detergent.
2. Submerge the linen garment in lukewarm water and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
3. Gently swish the item around. Don’t wring, twist or scrub as it can stretch the fabric.
4. Drain the soapy water and rinse repeatedly until the soapy residue is all gone. Hang to dry.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Cinnamon Waffle Blanket