WED - FRI // 11 AM - 4 PM
SAT & SUN // 11 AM - 5 PM
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Traveling the world, recording and sharing music, playing basketball, taking pictures, catching fragrance of inspiring places and gathering life mind-sets…This is Lola James Harper way of life…
Those of Ulona Hooman, Karima Adams, Call Box, Casual Fly and recently Billy Hell…. The studio is at the top floor (fifth floor) of an old Parisian building built in 1870…. It is just under the roof of the building so we can still see the old oak beams…the place is filled with african and oriental percussions, with a silver drum kit, and a load of electric and acoustic guitars…. we love this place to create, compose and write songs…We recorded there a lot of demos….
- Made in France
- 190 g / 6.7 oz
- Natural Ingredients and Origins: Amyris - West Indies, Texas Cedar - USA, Rose - Turkey, Orris - Italia, Incense - Tomalia
- Wax is a mix of mineral and vegetal (sunflower and coco wax), Cotton wick
- No animal derived ingredient Meeting IFRA Standards + Washington Convention / C.I.T.I.E.S. Standards
- Paper Boxes are 70% made of recycled paper and are 100% recyclable
Each time you light up your favorite candle
- After each use, always cut the wick for it to be no longer than 0.5cm at all times - this will avoid black smoke and improve the scent diffusion.
- To allow the scent to perfume your space, we recommend to burn the candle 3 hours at a time. It will reduce the amount of wax left on the sides of the glass, and extend the life of your favorite candle
- Light your candle wherever you want to go, wherever you love to travel, to fill the scent with your own memories.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Lola James Harper | Music Studio Candle